Wednesday, February 3, 2010

F1 - Renault R25 - Giancarlo Fisichella - Hotwheels Racing

LET THE DIECASTING BEGIN! Started my diecast car collection in 2006 when I purchased my first 1/18 scale diecast model - the Renault R25 Formula One car driven by Giancarlo Fisichella. Initially I was planning to collect Formula One cars only, but the variety of diecast car models is too wide and I couldn't resist the strong temptation since I like to collect miniature cars. So my collection keeps growing and growing until I need to purchase extra cabinet to display these cars... plan to get another new cabinet this year though.

Anyway, back to the point, I intended to get Alonso's R25 (coz he was the 2005 world champion at that time), unfortunately it was only available in limited edition and my wallet didn't allow me to get that so I ended up in getting Fisichella's car. Besides, I didn't expect the price to be that high since I was still a noob in 1/18 scale diecast collection!

About the price issue, it took me some time to get used to it... and the result? My wallet keeps on dieting while the cabinets keep swallowing more and more diecast cars. Here are some indoor shots of the Renault R25 from Fisichella.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment